Quiz of the Month ❯ March 2017Tweet
1) A Bicuspid Aortic Valve is associated with all of the following conditions except for?
Coarctation of the aorta
Loeys Dietz syndrome
2) The best diagnosis in this 20ish year old with abdominal pain is?
3) The best diagnosis in this case of an incidental adrenal mass is?
4) The best diagnosis in this case is
coronary artery fistulae
5) The most likely diagnosis regarding the left atrial appendage is?
clot in the left atrial appendage
pseudoclot in the left atrial appendage
left atrial tumor like myxoma
6) The mass in the left upper quadrant is most likely?
focal nodal disease
7) The 3D rendering technique used in this case is
shaded surface display
8) The best diagnosis in this case is?
9) Which statement regarding SMA syndrome is incorrect?
may be seen with marked weight lost
may be seen with with anorexia nervosa
SMA angle is between 30-40
SMA to aorta distance is 2-8 mm
10) The most likely diagnosis in this case is?