Quiz of the Month ❯ November 2016Tweet
1) The least likely diagnosis in this case is?
metastatic melanoma to the left ventricle
pseudolesion due to turbulent flow
2) The most likely diagnosis in this patient presenting with vomiting to the ER post drinking binge is?
pneumomediastinum from lung cyst
3) The best diagnosis in this case is
gastric GIST tumor
4) The best diagnosis in this patient with vague abdominal discomfort is?
retained barium in the small bowel
small bowel GIST tumor
5) The best diagnosis in this case is?
metastatic renal cell carcinoma
6) The most likely diagnosis in this case is
old adrenal hematoma
7) In this middle aged male with hematuria the most likely diagnosis is?
renal cell carcinoma
transitional cell carcinoma
8) The most likely diagnosis in this patient with chest pain is?
vegetation on the aortic valve
Papillary Fibroelastoma of aortic valve
pseudolesion due to motion
9) The key finding in this case is associated with all of the following but?
coarctation of the aorta
10) The key vascular finding in this post GSW patient is?
occlusion of the proximal anterior tibial artery
occlusion of the posterior tibial artery
active contrast extravasation
spasm of the anterior artery