Quiz of the Month ❯ October 2016Tweet
1) The best diagnosis in this middle aged patient with abdominal pain is?
2) The most likely diagnosis in this case is
sickle cell disease (SS)
3) The best diagnosis in this case is?
transitional cell carcinoma
4) The classic dx in this patient post MVA is ?
chest wall abscess
anterior S/C dislocation
posterior S/C dislocation
5) The most likely diagnosis in this case is?
colon cancer with carcinomatosis and nodal disease
6) In this patient with RUQ pain the best diagnosis is?
7) In this female teenager the best diagnosis for the study is?
8) In this patient with pelvic pain the best diagnosis is?
dermoid of the ovary
9) The most likely diagnosis in this case of hematuria is?
normal renal arteries
FMD of the right renal artery
atherosclerosis renal arteries
10) In this patient with chest pain the best diagnosis is?
normal coronary arteries
atherosclerotic changes in the LAD
anomalous origin of the RCA off the left coronary artery
anomalous origin of the LAD off the RCA