CT of Incidentalomas: What You Need to Know
The Patient Experience in Radiology
Post Test Questions
1. Which of the follow is not a common theme of successful people?
2. Which of the following is not an example of social media?
- Hiring the right people of a top priority.
- Candor in the “boardroom” is critical to success.
- It is important to address negative attitudes in the workplace.
- Radiologists should only be concerned with interpreting the images, not with other parts of the practice.
3. Regarding the incidental finding of a 3 cm well defined renal lesion on a non-contrast CT that measures 90 HU the recommended next step is?
- American Journal of Radiology
4. An incidental 2 cm well defined cystic pancreatic mass is found in a 50 year old female. The recommended next step is
- dedicated three phase CT
- 1 year follow-up
- no follow-up necessary
- surgical consult and recommend surgery
- EUS with biopsy
- repeat CT scan in 6-12 months
- no need for follow-up